Monday, April 16, 2007

BiG Gathering


Organised at Lake Garden Kuala Lumpur on last Sunny-day morning; it was a very BiG event which gathered: BiG numbers of mommies & daddies from Fotopages community, BiG numbers of photograhers from School of Photography Candid Syndrome, and of course, BiG numbers of kids!

BiG applause to Madam O aka Azza for the BiG & 'madness' ideas. Tak kusangka menjadi kenyataan.. Syukur alhamdullillah..

Myself, hubby & Aisyah balik rumah terus 'pengsan' tidur sampai jam petang before we get prepared for another event - paying visit to a family relatives in Kelana Jaya. A newborn baby - and a new member in the BiG family.. welcome to the family.. Baby Damian... Congrates to my cousin & wife.

More pictures uploaded at http://Ladyct.fotopages.com

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP