Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hectic Weeks


It has been a very hectic, cracking head weeks for me... But I've tried to transform the stressful days & nights (mid nite call from office) into an enjoyable days.. motivating myself, huh.

I'm counting my days for this BiG day. Can't wait for it. Wait yeah..

Then, I will be a very long break - shut off my mind & sould from office works. Bermalasan di rumah..

Tomorrow will be the last working day this week. And, lots of pending things suddenly coming up need to settle by tom. Everyone was.. "Siti..!" and "Siti..!" and "Siti.....!" again.. aiyar...

Okay, continue again tom. and see how hectic gonna be my day then.

See ya.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP