Sunday, June 17, 2007

Basic Studio Lighting Workshop with Ted Adnan


This is one of the result after the workshop today at Ted Adnan's studio. Worth it... Memang tak puas play around with the studio lighting equipments.

I should say thanks to Ted for organizing this. I would definitely come for the class... We want more classes! hehe

The model is Cik Fazdlun Abas (Malaysia's Ex-National Netball Player). She's definitely a beauy with brain... What I mean is, she's intelligent, dear fren. Graduated from Business Admin School of University Putra Malaysia, she's jump into modelling arena after being the Malaysia's sport princess.. With the height at least 1.8m, she's so high, u know.... Memang macam supermodel international.

I wish her best of luck in her modelling career..

After all.... I got to simpan tabung untuk mendapatkan studio lighting equipments!

1 comments:

Faris Fakri June 22, 2007 at 5:51 AM  

Nicely done Siti. Perhaps, later I could ask you a few tips on basic studio lighting...?? :P

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP