Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Art & Photography

Kindly email to me at siti_ruzaimah@yahoo.com for details & quotation for the below photography services. For all art works done, can be view at http://Ladyct.fotopages.com You may also contact me at 017 211 2517 or YM id L4dyct or you may just fill in and submit to me the online form, click here.

Photography
~ Wedding
~ Family
~ Maternity
~ Newborn
~ Full Moon / Cukur Jambul Aqiqah
~ Baby Kids
~ Couple
~ Graduation
~ Engagement
~ Corporate Dinner/Roadshow

Art Design
~ Photo Editing
~ Story Board Album
~ Artist Profile
~ Brochure
~ Greetings Card
~ Name Card
~ Banner
~ Website/Blog

Click here for sample of albums.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP