Tuesday, September 9, 2008

070908-070902=06


Today, I looked back 6 years ago, WOW, it has been a compact wonderful years of me & beloved hubby. We turned 6 on 7th Sept. Yep, its our wedding anniversary. There was no BIG celebration, just that we are so thankful for giving this life to spend to together, and yes, we are meant to be togteher, insya-Allah forever. Syukur alhamdulillah di atas kehidupan ini, tiada lain yang kami perlukan selain kebahagian yang berpanjangan dan keberkatan daripada Yang Maha Esa bagi meneruskan hidup ini. In short, we are HAPPY with what we have now, and never thought that we wud b able to b at where we r standing rite now.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP