Monday, September 8, 2008

Riz & Nadia (Endless Night Dinner Show | Singgahsana PJ)


Opszzz, This is not a wedding event. This is a dinner show event organized in mid August recentty; the 1st duet performance in show for Riz & Nadia after their heart drop performance in the recent AF reality show weekly concert singing duet Endless Love and has been receiving lots of attention by the public & media since then. Same like what you read in print media, however, they claimed that they were just like brother sister and best friend. Well, you see the photos, you described.

I am so glad to have this opportunity to capture the moment of this two young talented performer. Thanks to the organizer, Actually, larger number of the photo set for this event have been shared at here to be viewed by the fans, media and sponsors of the event. You may also view it there if you wish too.

Raikan Cinta,
Siti Ruzaimah
PHOTOGRAPHER

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP