Monday, March 2, 2009

Aisyah Sofea (Aqiqah | Kelana Jaya)













cradle by Cradle 'N' All & flowers by Ainal.. n yeah, photo by ME ;)

d suapkan air zam zam


I worked with my other 2 friends for this event; Ainal for the Flower Decoration, and Emy of Cradle 'n' All for d beautiful cradle and other beautiful items for the event. Thanks to the client; Hazlina (mama's Aisyah Sofea) for choosing all of us.

Day after the event, Hazlina & family fly back to Sarawak; they stayed there. Although all the photos can't be viewed here, I hope you'll be patiently waited for d album while viewing what shown here.

Enjoy viewing the photos. You can contact me to get the whole package for your newborn Aqiqah & Cukur Jambul Event - the decor, the cradle & products, the photography.

Celebrate Luv,
Siti Ruzaimah
PHOTOGRAPHER


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP