Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hakim & Hazim



The kids merupakan cousin pd Madiha & Afiq. Their mom; Diana recommended my service to her sis in law. Actually this session supposed to take place last month. Tapi pd hari sepatutnya, terpaksa ditangguhkan. I'm so glad sbb finally, dpt gak bersuai kenal dgn all d kids. I really enjoyed d session. Same goes with d kids. Cuma, dah hjg2 tuh, memasing dah kepenatan. ehe.. berpeluh2 dorg lari sana sini. Masa nak balik tuh, kakak nak g MP, abg nak ajak g zoo.. adik2 twin lak nak main lagih ehe. Mmg super mom lah ibu mrk; kak Siti. Weekend nih kita jumpa lg ye kak

Last but not least, TQ Diana & Kak Siti for the assignment given. More photos, click here

Raikan Cinta,
Siti Ruzaimah Ghazali
ART PHOTOGRAPHER

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP