Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nonny Nadirah [Artist Profile]



This is something I alwiz wanted to do other than wedding & kids portraiture. I got this assignment done in within 24 hours upon gotten the confirmation from Nonny's side. She actually gave the rough idea how would the profile wud looks like. Just thru a conversation via YM, I send to the contact person, the 1st draft of the design; which was very plain, based on the layout idea from Nonny, which was done within 15 minutes! Then, I was supposed to take a sleep after the conversation; and were only will meet them during lunch appointment the next day.

Unfortunately, I can't sleep. So what I did was, I woke up, and start to search for materials & idea for the design concept. After bout 2 hours browsing here & there, I finally complete the 2nd draft; which is looks more like 'Nonny' in the mood; the use of colors, textures, & patterns in the design.

The next day, during the lunch meeting, with Nonny and two more important person of hers, we sat down and finalizing info to be added into the profile. It is supposed to look like a DVD booklet; which you could fold it into 4 parts at the front & back each. Within 1 hour, its ready for printing and I was right away send it to the printing expert. Bout 30 minutes later, tadaaaaaa... the printing finally ready.

I'm thankful, Alhamdulillah, Nonny was totally satisfied with it. Her boss & few artiste with the same management also simply love it. In fact, it was said that, some of them took it home for a copy or maybe, another project reference? ehem..

Here, again, I would like to thanks to Nonny & team for the job. I am looking forward to work with you again in the near future.

And yes, anyone whom interested to have this package or recommend it to an artist/model, kindly contact me.

Siti Ruzaimah
Artistic Photographer

2 comments:

norfatitah October 18, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

vah..very impressive works imah..congrats..

Siti Ruzaimah October 18, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

tq titah... :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP