Thursday, July 9, 2009

Arissa (3rd) & Aariz (1st) (Birthday Bash | Shah Alam)


Salam,

Ini adalah merupakan kali ke-4 utk bday Arissa, dan kali pertama utk bday adiknya; Aariz. Arissa menyambut bday nya yg ke-3 dua kali dis year; recently was organized at her school. And last weekend at her home sweet home celebrated together with her adik. I really adore the way they creatively decorated the house and turned out to be a very cheerful colorful party place for kids. Gotta hire them for my own in the future

Lots interesting things & elements during dis party. There were so much delicious home cook foods plus with caterer serving foods to eat. And definitely, the bouncer & thomas-ball-pool, clown, skin sticker/tattoo, games, and yeah.. magic show. I really enjoy myself during the party. I wish I was kids again ehe.

After all, thanks a lot to Ainal & family for all d chances given to me. Me & my family really appreciate it. Thank you.

For more photos, click here

Siti Ruzaimah
Official Photographer

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP