Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hafeez Luv Nina (Wedding | Ayer Keroh Heights MELAKA)


Introduced by my sis in law, what a sweet young wed couple. This was the event on the groom's side. A simple yet a memorable event, all the immediate family members, friends & relatives gathered for the event which took place day before the Chinese New Year. The food were delicious, and the guests were cheerful with the wedding celebration.

I would like to wish the couple happiness in their marriage.

Celebrate Luv,
Siti Ruzaimah Ghazali
The Photographer

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP