Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Arsid Trading

Salam,

This company is owned by my brother & wife. At the moment, the core business is to provide & supply food products as well as health products. His freshly newly setup blog has been up & running for business. Feel free to browse it at http://arsidtrading.blogspot.com

He & wifey are now busy targeting to supply food products for the coming Ramadhan & Syawal. Few stalls at Bazaar Ramadhan already confirm will supply the products.

Best of luck..!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP