Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In Pa&Ma Nov Edition

Alhamdulillah... my client SMS me yesterday, informed me to get the latest Pa&Ma magz from the nearest book store. We actually already been told nearly months ago beforehand bout this. So thats why we were so eager to wait for the actual print before we could announced it.

Come closer.. tada..! Let me introduce... Amer Haqem & Amer Hazem; kak Siti Nor's identical twin son. The photos were taken way back in few months ago; during an outdoor photo session with me in Melaka. When kak Siti Nor told me that the editor loves the photos, I felt so excited and of course so eager to read the miracle stories of the twin's birth in the most favourable parenting magazine in the country.

To read more on the stories, get the magazine now.. and dun missed it! :)

For more inquiries on kids or family portraiture package, you may call me at 017 211 2517 or email me at siti_ruzaimah@yahoo.com

Till then, take care & enjoy the photos...




5 comments:

SekociNorlie October 21, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

tahniah siti!!!!
tepuk-tepuk....

Siti Ruzaimah October 21, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

tq beb.. semoga ko pon akan success juga, amin

farah y October 29, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

Hi Kak Siti!

Apa khabar? :D Congratulations for being published! It looks sooo good! bangga!

Hope to see more of your works in the magazines.

Siti Ruzaimah October 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

hi farah...

khabar baik... tq for d wishes.. :D

best of luck to u too.. yea :)

shahida October 30, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Tahniah Kak Siti.

Sha dah ada megazine tu...baru tau itu hasil kerja akak...hehhehehe

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP