Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nik Khairun Nisa & Amir's Engagement

Horrey.... another engagement day...! You know, beautiful Nisa is a cousin to Iffa; as you can see in the previous engagement blog entry. And she is also Nunu's cousin; the person I owe a lot.. for making these assignments became a reality. Thanks a lot.

And of course, congrats to Nisa & Amir on your engagement. These are some of the photos taken during your special day. I really hope you would like it. :)

Kay, enjoy the photos....















3 comments:

nunu October 29, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

My dear beloved kazen...Congrats!!!!...semoga cepat2 ke jinjang pelamin...hehehhe

CT tq again..muaahss...

Siti Ruzaimah October 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

amin.... semoga Nisa&Amir cepat2 ke jinjang pelamin dan berbahagia..

tq to u too nunu... :)

Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

nice shoot! and the couple so cute..

for sure dapat baby yg cute...

semoga segala urusan ke jinjang pelamin di permudahkan..and berbahagia selamanya....

Congrats!

-mimi-

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP