Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ca & Mir Wedding Reception (De Palma Shah Alam)

Tada, these r part of d photos taken during d reception event of Ca & Mir's wedding held in De Palma Shah Alam. We hd a simple n nice event at d pool side that night. Ca & Mir's wedding album already making in progress... stay tune.

adorable Ca, princess of d night

with dear hubby; Mir in wedding attire.

d sweet MCs of d night
Mir's family member

beautiful Ca


d yummilicous cake
cake cutting timmmme

at d pool side, very nice view

loving couple

may they live happily ever after..

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a very unexpected person, but yet very hardworking person. I'm an IT person, but yet I'm so in luv with photography & design. Enjoy viewing my page.

Siti Ruzaimah Photography's Fan Box

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP